Testing & Certification

  • Fault finding-having problems - we will fix it.
  • Minor Works Certificate - provided when small works carried out ie changing a socket.
  • Electrical Installation Certificates - required on installation of new circuits within your home.
  • Condition Report Certificates - required on change of tenancy or every 5 years.
  • Emergency Lighting Certificates - in commercial properties- must be tested and certified every 6 months.

All tests are carried out in accordance with the 17th edition of the IET Wiring Regulations, BS7671 and meet the current regulations.

We use high spec. test equipment and the latest software systems to provide you with a good quality certificate giving clear and accurate readings.

You can receive your certificate either by e mail in a PDF format or by post as a hard copy.


Keep up to date on the latest news by subscribing to our newsletter. Enter your e-mail address below to continue.

 - OR -